Bears On Ice 2019 Program
The Party Pass
The Party Pass is valid for all the parties listed here in orange
The Full Event Pass
The Full Event Pass is valid for all the events listed here, both in orange and blue
10 am - Golden Circle tour.
This is a full day tour starting 10 am in the morning and we´re back to Reykjavik around 5.30.
- Þingvellir (Thingvellir) is the national shrine of Iceland and a protected UNESCO national heritage site where you will walk in the footsteps of the vikings at the site of the oldest existing parliament in the world that first met there in 930 AD.
- Geysir geothermal area with boiling mud pits, exploding geysers and the lively Strokkur which spouts water 30 metres (100 ft) into the air every few minutes.
- A three course lunch buffet at Hotel Geysir is included
- Gullfoss, the Golden Waterfall is an iconic waterfall of Iceland offering a spectacular view of the forces and beauty of untouched nature.
Geothermal Blue lagoon tour.
Group in Bus A:
- 12.45 pm - Bus A departure from Lækjargata.
- 13:45 Blue Lagoon entrance.
- 15:45 Blue lagoon cocktail & photo shoot in the Blue Lagoon.
- 16:15 Beer and a sandwich at the Blue lagoon Visitor´s lounge afterwards
- 16:45 Bus A departs for Reykjavík
** Includes entry, towel, one blue cocktail when the groups meet for the photoshoot and a beer and a sandwich at Blue Lagoon Private visitors Lounge afterwards